- Vacancies: 1
- Average salary : 5 – 7 (million dong)
- JOB DESCRIPTION
– Plan monthly, quarterly, annual training sessions. Build up programs of training and raising competence for staff.
– Organize and manage periodic and unannounced training activities based on approved plans, assess and report after-training results.
– Supervise implementation of training procedures.
– Other jobs designed by Manager.
– Details will be discussed during interviews.
– Negotiable salary.
– Chances for learning, developing and promoting.
– Working in a modern, professional and equal environment.
– 25 years old or over.
– Bachelor degree, majored in human resource management, labour economics, pedagogy.
– 02-03 years working in administration field, at least 01 year on same position.
– Good understanding of training – supervising and Labour Law.
– Good skills of planning and setting goals.
– Proficiency in presentation and negotiation.